Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

December 21, 2007

I realize that it is just a few days before Christmas and usually I’m running around trying to get everything done for the big day, but this year I don’t have to worry about that. I must say that I really do miss running around to all the holiday parties and trying to get everything done. In Georgia they don’t celebrate Christmas on December 25th but on January 7th. From my understanding at this point they do exchange gifts and get together with family members and friends and have a big meal. I will be sure to take good notes when the day arrives.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’s. May this coming year be even better and more exciting than 2007. I think I might do a little traveling this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey heather!! this is lauren, who you met on the plane on the way to chicago. hope everything is doing well with you back in the REPUBLIC of ga...not atlanta. you are in my prayers and i hope you continue to experience god's blessings and unending love with the community where you are working. love reading your posts! keep it up!